Community Compassion Fund
Community Compassion Fund Partners
We thank the following local partner churches and agencies for their assistance in this work:
-First Christian Church
-Hope Reentry Services
-St. Vincent de Paul
-Thugz Off Drugz
-True Vine Christian Fellowship
David Pero, Director
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 503-472-5622
Providing Emergency Aid -
Another chance to thrive
To provide compassion and assistance to people in our community who are in crisis by: truly listening to their needs; connecting them to appropriate resources; and giving limited financial assistance.
- Preventing homelessness by helping to stabilize those most at risk.
- Providing voice message boxes for those without phones.
- Turning power back on for single mothers.
- Helping obtain lifesaving medications for patients who have no insurance.
- Providing shelter, food and transportation for elderly and disabled.
- Helping with transportation to a new job.
- Filling gaps in the Social Services
A ministry of the McMinnville United Methodist Church
and Trinity Lutheran Church in McMinnville, Oregon.