We at McMinnville Cooperative Ministries are seeking an
Accompanist/Pianist for traditional worship service!
McMinnville Cooperative Ministries is a join ministry of McMinnville United Methodist Church and Trinity Lutheran Church of McMinnville. We are a welcoming Christian community, united in our desire to work with all people to restore all of creation to God’s loving embrace.
Accompanist Job Summary
1. Accompanist for Sunday Worship with one Sunday off per month.
2. Weekly preparation of a 10-15 minute prelude.
3. Preparation of weekly service music and selection of hymns.
4. Accompaniment of special music when appropriate.
5. Attend seasonal worship planning.
6. Meet with Pastor on a weekly basis.
-Degree in keyboard performance or related field and /or experience as a church accompanist.
-A willingness to participate in different traditional worship styles.
The Accompanist for Traditional Service reports to the Pastor of McMinnville Cooperative Ministries.
Job performance review will be conducted by the Personnel/Nominations Committee (P/N) in conjunction with the Pastor, on a schedule established by the P/N committee.
Please send resume, references and cover letter to Kathy Campbell, Personnel/Nominations Committee Member at firstname.lastname@example.org