Sundays, 9:30 AM,
in the Great Room
Learn about childcare options for your family.
What does "celebration" mean?
To us, "celebration" means worship that happens in an informal style, featuring a praise team that leads the congregation in a variety of liturgies written by musicians at the Cooperative.
What is this worship experience like?
Our Celebration Worship has several features that make it distinctive:
- Everyone worships together in chairs in the Great Room.
- A full praise team including piano, bass, guitar, drumset, and many vocalists that lead us in lively music - though our music selections can be surprisingly diverse.
- We often feature dialogue sermons where two preachers have a discussion about the theme and the scriptures of the day.
- We feature live sermon commentary where unscripted comments, history, theology, and quotes are posted on the screen during the sermon.
- We record the worship for our iTunes podcast - and you can hear it here.
- We have many opportunites in worship - like the opportunity for you to participate in individual prayer with another person if you want to.
- We laugh - a lot!
- Communion is served each week.
- Worship is about 75 minutes long.
- Both celebration services are the same (worship format, music, etc.).