Traditional Lutheran Worship
Sundays at 10:30 AM in the Sanctuary
What does "Traditional Lutheran" mean?
Traditional Lutheran refers to a style of worship in which the pastor and congregation sing the story of Christ each week in a call-and-response format.
What is this worship experience like?
Our Traditional Lutheran Worship has several features that make it distinctive:
- Everyone worships together in a sanctuary filled with pews to sit in.
- This worship experience focuses on the sung liturgy which allows for a great deal of congregational participation.
- The congregation sings hymns from the Lutheran tradition, accompanied by a pianist.
- This worship experience is hosted by worship leaders from Trinity Lutheran Church (ELCA).
- Communion is served each week.
- Worship is about 45 minutes long.