Traditional Methodist Worship
Sundays, 8:45 AM,
in the Sanctuary
Learn about childcare options for your family.
What does "Traditional Methodist" mean?
By "Traditional Methodist", we mean a style of worship that will likely be familiar to a wide spectrum of Christians who have been a part of a Protestant congregation before.
What is this worship experience like?
Our Traditional Methodist worship has several features that make it distinctive:
- Everyone worships together in a sanctuary filled with pews to sit in.
- This worship focuses on the message which interprets the scriptures for our spiritual growth.
- There is a formal choir.
- The congregation sings hymns from the Methodist tradition, accompanied by pianists and organists.
- A full breakfast is served from September through May at 8:00 AM (before worship starts) in the Great Room, and is popular among those who worship at 8:45 AM.
- Communion is served on the first Sunday of each month.
- Worship is about an hour long.